Friday, June 8, 2012

Stage Play: "Kalbaryo"


                                                          
This is my First Stage Play where hundreds of people is watching. This play is entitled “Kalbaryo". We launched the play during the holy week. Actually before getting into this I was looking for an acting workshop. And I saw this group Teatro Artistas Philippines where they give free workshops so I grabbed the opportunity. When I got there our Director gave me the role of Veronica as my Major Role, At first it was very hard for me because I need to cry really hard. While we were practicing I was like pressured because I think I can’t cry without any reason. And so the play day came. Seeing a LOT of people watching made me feel very nervous. I prayed to God that day to help me  so that I can portray my role. That time came where I was about to cry. And a big surprised to me that I really cried and I can feel something that made me sad. So there’s my pic crying for Jesus with Magdalene and Mother Mary :)





Here I was portraying as a dying woman that has "ketong" :)) during our rehearsal I was laughing all the time because my co Actresses and Actors were laughing too. They were copying my voice because they said that it has a funny tone when I'm delivering my lines here in this part :)


This is funny right? I'm a drunkard woman here. :)) And honestly I did this on the spot! :) I dunno what was my director was thinking that time that he made me this role on the spot. I was very nervous that time that I really don't know what to do. But I guess I did good here because after the show the people had this emotional stress where they remember me on this part. And also they were copying my voice :))

No comments:

Post a Comment