Thursday, August 23, 2012

Frustrations :-\

As a dreamer of being a professional theater actress I do also have this frustrations in my life.... I was about to go to College and there this one University that I really liked. But UNFORTUNATELY I didn't passed their Entrance Exam.. I was about to lose hope when I saw the results BUT I still tried to audition in their talent test... Again, UNFORTUNATELY I didn't passed.. I really cried and wanna lose hope that time because before the Auditions I really worked hard and kicked my butt of just to perfect everything.. but still i didn't caught the attention of the judges. I really don't know why :(.. At that time t'was very hard for me. I almost give up everything about acting. But I've come to realized that it's not the end. I still have a loooong time to pursue what I want. Maybe that University is not meant for me but even though I didn't passed in that School I will still continue in reaching my dreams... All of us face this kind of situation but I tell you DON'T EVER GIVE UP.. These are just trials for us.. Just have FAITH in yourself and DON'T GIVE UP IN REACHING YOUR DREAMS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment